POLICIES AND OTHER THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW
The innkeepers of the Hideaway Lodge Bed and Breakfast want to ensure that all who stay at our lodging near Seattle, Washington have a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Please read this “fine print” before booking a room to ensure that we can meet your expectations while you’re on vacation here in Woodinville’s Wine Country.
To confirm your reservation, your first night’s fee is due at the time of your registration.
- The balance of your fee is due when you arrive at the lodge. If you pay the deposit by credit card, the balance will be charged to the same card on the day you are due to arrive (unless you specifically inform us otherwise at the time of your reservation). Rates are subject to Washington combined sales tax (currently 9.5%).
- Your first night’s fee is refundable if you cancel at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. In that case, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival date, a full refund will be made only if the room can be rebooked for the same dates. If the room cannot be rebooked, you will be refunded 50% of your fee.
Arrival and Departure:
- Please check in between 4:00 and 6:00 pm on your day of arrival. If you need to make other arrangements please call ahead at 425-877-1502 or 425-286-2240
- Please check out by no later than 11:00 am, unless you have made prior arrangements.
- There is plenty of free parking on site.
- Breakfast is served between 8:00 and 9:00 am on weekdays, and between 8:00 and 10:00 am on Saturday and Sunday. We do work to provide for different breakfast times for those who need to eat earlier.
- You may choose to eat your breakfast in the dining area with other guests, or you can take your breakfast to the outside porch or to the deck (weather permitting).
- If you notify us at least 2 days prior to your arrival, you may order a continental breakfast to be delivered to your door at a time determined between you and the innkeepers. (425-877-1502 or 425-286-2240)
- If you have any special food needs or dislikes, please contact your innkeepers at least 2 days prior to your arrival. (425-877-1502 or 425-286-2240)
- There are no cooking privileges, but if you need to refrigerate anything, we can give you a spot in one of the refrigerators.
- Keurig coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available.
- For guests who are present, at 5:00 PM we serve afternoon wine or non alcohol beverages and light appetizers in the lounge area. Our “Wine Down” experience!
- We can order catered box lunches if we are notified prior to your arrival.
- If notified in advance, well behaved children 10 years and older are welcome. We have a special sleeping area for up to two children for an additional $50 per night per child. (425-877-1502 or 425-286-2240)
- Winston is the Hideaway Lodge Bed and Breakfast’s small mascot dog. He thinks he owns the place, but he is only allowed in the main house with the approval of the guests.
- The Hideaway Lodge Bed and Breakfast has one cat (Freeway) who live outside of the main house, but can be seen roaming around the grounds. Both are friendly. Your pets cannot be accommodated at the Hideaway Lodge Bed and Breakfast, but we do have a partnership with My Puppy Nanny, a dog sitting business not far from us. Annemarie will pick up your dog, provide loving attention, and return him or her to you happy and healthy when you are ready to leave. Click here to check it out.
- The Hideaway Lodge Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking facility. For your safety and the safety of other guests, smoking and any other open flamed products (such as candles) are not permitted in the lodge. Smoking is permitted only in the designated outside areas.
- Because some people are allergic, please no aromatherapy oils, or heavy odor/scent producing products.
- The main floor of the lodge is open concept between the lounge area (with a TV) and the dining area just off the kitchen. The covered porch off the front of the lodge and the large deck of the back are also common areas.
- A theater-style media room and a meeting space for up to 10 people are on the lower level. Both need to be reserved in advance with the innkeepers.
- Free, wireless Internet service is provided. The password will be available upon request. A computer is available for use on the main floor for your use.
- Quilt art on display at the Hideaway Lodge Bed and Breakfast can be purchased. To check out the artist, click here.