Use our provided directions to locate our lodge near Seattle. We know you will find our accommodations convenient for a vacation to Bellevue and other surrounding communities. Please let us know if you need help finding local attractions to make your vacation complete.The following directions are from Interstate 405 – going north or south:
- Merge onto WA-522 E via Exit 23A toward WA-202/Monroe/Wenatchee/Woodinville.
- Take the WA-202 E exit/ramp toward Woodinville/Redmond and stay to the right of the exit onto 131st Ave NE towards Woodinville/Redmond.
- Staying in the same lane, drive under the bridge and straight through the NE 175th Street intersection.
- Once across NE 175th, move to the left lane, and continue .8 miles as road continues curving to the left.
- Continue straight through the 140th Ave NE intersection (there will be a Kentucky Fried Chicken on your left) and drive .7 miles up the hill to a stop sign at a four way stop. Take the left-most road onto NE 173rd St.
- Travel .2 miles to the top of the rise and just barely past a school bus sign. Turn left into a very long driveway. (There are 3 mailboxes on the left side, and a yellow fire hydrant and reflective post on the right side of the driveway.) The Hideaway Lodge Bed & Breakfast is at the top of the drive.
- Please park to the right of the garage doors or anywhere along the stone wall.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 47.753420 Longitude: -122.134814